Screw Pro-Ana

New Comers!

Unsure who/what Auntie-Ana means? Find out here

Best way to go through this blog is to go by the pages on the right hand side.

Start with the WELCOME page and work your way down for the sexiest results!

Don't miss an update FOLLOW ME!


About Auntie-Ana....

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fiber!!

So I just bought some Psyllium Fiber from a health food store, I hear it's a great way to get your extra fiber!
I bought just a plain bag of it not the same brand but looks like this:



It costed $12.99 I got the crushed up kind.  I was told to put 1 Tbsp in a small glass of skim milk mix it around and gulp it down.

Well because I'm so crafty I decided to add it to my protein shake. I don't reccomend this.....

The taste wasn't bad but it made my protein shake SO FROTHY I couldn't finish it.... So I think its better to just gulp it down and get it over with and enjoy your protein shakes......

BENEFITS OF PSYLLIUM FIBER:

Whole natural psyllium is one of the best dietary fibers known to man and is primarily used as a gentle intestinal cleanser. Psyllium consists of husks and seeds which act as a sponge in the intestinal tract and swell as they absorb water, toxins and waste material. This forms a soft, bulky stool that passes through the colon quickly and evacuates more smoothly and easily.
http://www.herbalcaredirect.com/medicinal-healing-herbs/Psyllium-Fiber-Benefits.html

DONT BE AFRAID!

Psyllium fiber is not a laxative, you won't run to the bathroom and be in fear you won't make it, it's just an aid to help you more regular, gets rid of toxins, cleans out your system, and give you those good poops! :)

Other products like Metamucil I hear are great but I thought you might as well get the basics it's a little cheaper too.  Unless of course taste is an issue for you I suggest getting a flavoured Metamucil tub or those little Fiber-To-Go's, they are absolutley tasteless and they dissapear in your water- or whatever you put it in.  Theyre actually pretty sweet, but a little more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment